Alcohol may have replaced the childhood cravings for candies, but, we are all guilty of indulging in these sugary treats every now and then. Ever thought of mixing the best of both the worlds? If not, then you’re going to love our epic pick of candy-inspired cocktails, that are going to take you back to the good old days. Go ahead and check out all these yummy cocktails that'll take you back to your childhood.
- Butterfinger Shots
Irish Cream: 30 ml
Butterscotch Schnapps: 30 ml
White Chocolate Liqueur: 15 ml
Milk, Butterfinger Candy
Bites and Chocolate
Syrup: For garnishing
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 45 seconds to a minute.
- Strain the drink into a shot glass.
- Top it up with a splash of milk.
- Rim the glass with chocolate syrup and crushed Butterfingers to garnish.
By Tushal Bhati, Asst. Beverage Manager, Radisson Blu, Goa
- Hard as Candy
Tequila: 60 ml
Pear: ½ nos
Pink Peppercorn: 1 tablespoon
Lemon Juice: 15 ml
Candy Canes: 3 nos
- Muddle the pear and pink peppercorn with candy canes.
- Add the tequila and lemon juice with ice and shake hard in a shaker.
- Double strain in a rock glass half-rimmed with crushed candy cane on crushed ice, and garnish with a mint spring.
By Gunjan Pal, Venue Manager, Sly Granny, Bengaluru
- Cotton Candy Martini
Vodka: 60 ml
Cointreau: 30 ml
Lemon Juice: 5 ml
Cranberry Juice: 5 ml
Cotton Candy: For garnishing
- Place the cotton candy in the martini glass, pour the spirits over the cotton candy to dissolve the same.
- Then add the lemon and cranberry juice to it.
- Stir well, and you can also garnish the top of the glass with a fluff of cotton candy.
By Nilotpal Bhattacharya, Bar Manager, Renaissance Bengaluru, Race Course Hotel