A magical sugar-free drink for health enthusiasts
If you have tried almond milk in a bottle which is full of preservatives, then my suggestion is to put a full stop to it. Read this review to find out why!
Ever since I was a kid, my mother soaked almonds in water overnight and made sure that I never skip eating these nuts every morning. To tell you the truth, it is a common thing that is religiously followed by most mothers since ages. I just love almonds and was always very inquisitive to know more about them.
Lately, I've been craving for almond milk like crazy. Now people look at me like I am crazy when I tell them I make my own almond milk.
It’s disheartening to see that markets are filled with tetra packs and pet bottles of numerous Almond Milk brands that come with preservatives and chemicals. I make it from soaking almonds in water for a day or two, and then blending that with more water, and straining the blended concoction. There you have it. Almond milk. It looks almost exactly like milk but is better.
But guys, it is a tedious process.
While searching for alternatives, I discovered SAIN Almond Milk. Whether you're a vegan, sensitive to milk or just don't like the taste; almond milk is an amazing substitute.
What’s so good about it?
- It’s one of the better plant-based milk products available, and almond milk nutrition may help you prevent cancer naturally, lose weight and even slow the spread of Alzheimer’s disease.
- It is mouth-watering, fresh, preservative-free and lactose-free plant-based nut milk.
- This dairy-free but delectable almond milk for daily consumption are made with handpicked ingredients for wellness.
- It is available in both sweetened and unsweetened varieties, you can choose from Original (unsweetened); Seeded (unsweetened); Vanillin; Cacao; Tropical; Kafeccino and Cardamom flavours.
- Loaded with more than 25 per cent almonds, this milk contains a wealth of vitamins and minerals.
Every bottled product is full of healthy fats that improve metabolism and eliminate frequent cravings. The almond milk is free of saturated fat and cholesterol, ensuring a healthy heart. The making process uses plant-based proteins in abundance, which is easy to digest and energises the body. The high content of Vitamin E adds lustre to skin and hair. The abundance of magnesium boosts immunity and strengthens muscles and bones.
Want to know the USP of this product? It is made every morning so that it remains fresh every day. It has no added sugar and free of preservatives, chemicals, stabilisers and emulsifiers. The shelf life of this milk is three days. This alleviates the use of preservatives and ensures freshness, purity, and quality.
The price range starts from INR 145 + taxes.
Like what you see? Order your bottle of fresh almond milk here www.sainworld.com