How To Make a Perfect Burger
Lamb / Beef burger
- To make a beef or lamb patty juicy, combine the meat with 20% fat and mince the two together.
- Always put the meat in a chiller for 30 minutes. before making the patties
- Use wet hands to form patties.
- Use vegetables that are firm.
- Chill the vegetables in cold water before cutting them.
- As a healthy option, bake the patty instead of frying.
- Try to use boneless breast to make the chicken mince.
- Don’t buy chicken that is already minced. Instead, buy white chicken, which is low in saturated fat and healthy.
- Mix vegetables into your chicken patties. The vegetables will add moisture and texture to your burger.
- To prepare the tangy sauce (the most important part) take mayonnaise and mix chilli paste, fresh garlic paste and lemon juice to it.
- For corn patty, blend the boiled corns and add honey, chilli flakes and salt into bowl.
- Chop bell pepper, yellow pepper, green capsicum, onions, garlic and sauté in the pan. Add balsamic vinegar, white vinegar, salt, brown sugar into the mixture till the liquid reduces.
- The order of arrangement: Bottom part of the bun, patty, tangy sauce, tomato and onion slice, bell pepper relish and top part of the bun.
BBQ Lamb Burger
- For BBQ sauce: sauté onion and garlic and add tomato ketchup, rosemary, oregano, thyme, white vinegar, sugar, black pepper and salt.
- Allow the sauce to cool down before putting it on the patty.
- After mixing all the regular ingredients with minced lamb, put the patty in the freezer for 10 minutes and then grill it for 3-4 minutes.
- Take minced chicken and add ingredients like salt, pepper, garlic and broth powder. At the end, add cheese to it.
- Put the patty in the freezer for 10 minutes, and dip it in a thick batter of corn flour, maida and water.
- Before frying it, coat the patty with panko bread crumbs.
- Put tomato ketchup on the patty when placed on the bun and add lettuce on top for garnish.