Fashion is something individuals either love or detest. Through the ages, distinctive design styles have travelled every which way, and huge numbers of them return into our dress stores following a couple of years. A few people just can't be tried to stay aware of ongoing patterns, while others can't get enough of the most recent styles. Fashion has been impacting the lives of individuals all around the globe somehow or another or the other. The design pattern continues changing as indicated by the seasons and needs of the general public on the occasions. It is taken as a state of mind lifter for the greater part of the lady. We as a whole love style, yet would we say we are mindful about some fascinating and amazing realities about design that won in history? Regardless of whether you cherish it or despise it, you'll appreciate these intriguing fashion facts, which will help you know about fashion in a comprehensive manner.
- 17,20,88,75 crore is the worth of the global fashion industry.
- 80% of women around the world buy a smaller size of shoes.
- 15 haute couture designers are present in the world.
- 19th century of women around the world buys a smaller size of shoes.
- 200 guests in 3 hours unrolled the longest wedding gown which extended till 3 kilometres.
- 36 UK sized shoes was customised for the tallest man ever.
- 40% of all traded footwear is made up of leather.
- 11.4 KG of apparel on an average is utilised by a single individual each year.
- 1 billion garments are produced by the fast fashion industry annually.
- 10,000 years ago tribal men wore paint over their bodies for battles.
- 7,000 litres of water is needed to produce a single pair of jeans.
Story by Anshika Seth, an Intern at FHM India Magazine