Alcohol

Alcohol

Alcohol

Guide To Different Types Of Whiskeys

Guide To Different Types Of Whiskeys

Here are some different types of whiskeys that you can enjoy this festive season.

Read More >>

Distilling The Future

Distilling The Future

Good whiskey is a work of art, and we are here to see if a computer can become an artist.

Read More >>

Alcohol Myths Debunked by FHM India

Everything you Wanted to Know About Booze

Prepare to have the bar towel pulled out from under your pint glass as FHM sorts drunken fact from fiction, and investigates the biggest, booziest myths in the pub.

Read More >>

Art of Alcohol

Art of Alcohol

Yes, we like to drink. But for those with a refined sense of aesthetics, it’s more than just the booze. Read on to know about the art of alcohol.

Read More >>

FHM-World's-Strongest-Beer

World’s Strongest Beers

Proud of your capacity to consume alcohol? Get your passports ready as we take you around the world in search of the strongest beers you can find.

Read More >>

Dude, it’s Thirsty Thursday

Cheers to the sun and the sand and the drink in your hand. Enjoy your Thirsty Thursday!

Read More >>

Top 5 Expensive Liquors in the World

Quentin R. Bufogle has rightly said, “99% of all problems can be solved by money-and for the other 1% there's alcohol.” Combine them both and you have the perfect recipe for a problem free life -Expensive Liquor. Presenting our list of the 5 most...

Read More >>

Booze Your Way Thin

A health kick should never be a reason to ditch a good drinking sesh!

Read More >>

Beer Is Actully Good For You...

Time to head for a beer night out!

Read More >>

FHM busts the booze myths...

Prepare to have the bar towel pulled out from under your pint glass as FHM sorts drunken fact from fiction, and investigates the biggest, booziest myths in the pub.

Read More >>